Monday 5 March 2007

Why now?

My first post. Why now? Leeds United, my team and the focus of this blog, have just lost for the third time in succession and are now bottom of the Championship. We are, in all likelyhood, going to be playing third tier football next season. I'm only 23 and so have not seen anything this bad before. I started on an up. The first season I remember with any clarity, we were Champions of the old Division Two. Two seasons later we were champions of Division One - the best team in the country. Ups and downs have come and gone since then but nothing like this. This is bad. Real bad. And I had to talk about it. Hopefully over the coming months I can analyse what is going wrong (and right) and have a winge and moan. Next year, the only way is up!

....isn't it?

1 comment:

Mick & Cathy said...

Great choice for a blog subject.