Tuesday 13 March 2007

Leicester City vs Leeds - March 13th

A trip down to Leicester is never easy and the home defat earlier in the season proves that they are a decent mid-table team. Killgallon was sent off early in the second-half that night and we had five booked in an ugly game. I'm expecting more of the same tonight.

Same squad from Saturday with no new injuries, thank god, and news that Flo, Thompson and Elliot are close to being fit again.


LondonLeeds prediction: Leicester 1 - 2 Leeds (Cresswell and 'The Kish' to score)


Come on the lads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you have included my photo in your post. I don't mind people using my photos in their blog (and your blog seems pretty good); however, I do ask you to observe a few conditions that are linked at the bottom of every one of my photo pages:
http://jonathan.rawle.org/gallery/using/

In particlar:
"All I ask is that you give me credit for the picture..."
and:
"If you use one of my photos on your website, please copy the image onto your own server. Don't use the copy on my site directly."

The second point is the one that bothers me most here. Every time someone views your blog, the image is downloaded from my server, and I pay for the bandwidth. By all means upload it to your own server, but please don't link it directly.

You might want to think about crediting some of the other photos you've borrowed too!

I would have e-mailed this rather than leaving a comment, but couldn't find any contact details. Feel free to delete this after you've read it!